Tuesday 23 December 2008

...my apology...

to whoever friends who felt like they're being ignored by me during this semester break, please accept my apology. I'm so lazy to reply ur SMSs, messages, emails, testi etc etc. infact it have become a habit for me to leave my cell phone 'merata-rata' especially in the car. so usually at late evening or nite or the next morning only I'm able to reply any incoming messages or calls (if there's any) I don't know where this habit comes from. maybe its due to the fact that this is my last semester holiday before I finally graduate in mid of next year (insyaAllah) Then I'm freed to the industry or maybe I'll continue my studies to a higher level. its not decided yet. maybe there's no more long holiday with my family. I'm just spending the time I'm not sure I'll have next time. no worries I'm sure to have my cell phone with me 24/7 again once the semester opened. till then, toodles~

p/s: this apology is especially for my BFF. but i do reply ur messages rite? ;P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha,yup yup,still replying,tp lambt2,pastu stop cmtu je,hihi,no worries,aku sangat phm condition kamu ;p