Tuesday 9 November 2010

Match Box

“I don’t smoke but I keep a match box in my pocket.
When my heart slips towards a sin,
I burn a match stick and heat my palm.
Then I say to myself, ‘Ali You can’t bear even this heat,
how would you bear the unbearable heat of Hell?”

- Mohammad Ali



an old friend of mine posted this in her fb
i wonder
how many of us
could actually come across this "match-box" mind
whenever he/she are about to do something wrong
something sinful
or whatever you name it
i think not many could actually "lit up" the matches
probably they would
but only after they commit the crime
or maybe after they were caught on action
pathetic isn't it?
so friends lets teach our mind
most importantly our heart
to "burn a match stick"
and "heat your palm" (i meant literally...)
because no one could withstand the torment of Hell fire
even the legendary boxer can't
also the one whose made up of fire



p/s: to all girls/woman, please take a look at this website http://4hijab.tumblr.com, join if u want to, and share your thoughts so that people around the world could get your message. try it, its fun! :)

No comments: