Monday 4 April 2011

thought of the day

I have 2 stories that I wanna share with u people this morning. Stories that I found at my friend's fb. I was having this problem that when I read something interesting, I was thinking about coming to that page again next time. but over time, it simply slipped out of my mind, and it make me sick to recall something I left far behind. it has happened soooo many time so today I decided to post anything I found interesting here. yeah, its not always good to copy + paste, but I'd rather do that rather than leaving this blog empty and silence.

So here are the 2 stories.. just for the thought of the day.. HappY WorkinG all! :)

WHY ME?

Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of AIDS which he got due to infected blood he received during a heart surgery in 1983.


From world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed: "Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease"?


To this Arthur Ashe replied:

"The world over, 50 million children start playing tennis, 5 million learn to play tennis, 500,000 learn professional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000 reach the grand slam, 50 reach Wimbledon, 4 to semi final, 2 to the finals, when I was holding a cup I never asked GOD 'Why me?'. And today in pain I should not be asking GOD 'Why me?' "


MOVE ON


A wise man once sat in the audience & cracked a joke. All laughed like crazy.


After a moment he cracked the same joke again and a little less people laughed this time.


He cracked the same joke again & again, When there was no laughter in the crowd, he smiled and said.


"When u can't laugh on the same joke again & again, then why do u keep crying over the same thing over and over again.


'Forget the past & move on'



p/s: tahniah kpd Jiha yg baru bergelar seorang ibu pagi tadi. semoga kedua2 ibu dan baby berada dlm keadaan sihat. tak sabar mau tgk baby Jiha! :) So, who's next?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks awanis for the inspirational icon..hehe..geng2 imr tengah down nie..huhu..baby jiha same birthday ngan mak syaz..unforgettable date..hehe

ladygirl said...

haik? kenapa geng2 imr tgh down? gaji tak masuk ke? hihi. ape pun situasi nye harap syaz n yg lain2 bsabar k. :)

oh sama date ngn mak syaz nye bday ek? so no reason 2 forget la, tiap2 tahun syaz kene beli bday present utk anak jiha. hihihi.