Friday 3 June 2011

kerana nyawa itu bukan milik kita

i'm speechless.
another shocking news!
angah ym-ed me just now
saying her friend's 7-months-old son just passed away last night
I had been her friend's blog's silent reader since forever
coz I just love reading her updates about her son
I like seeing his sweet smile, added with his cute dimple
I silently became his fans
just past few days I see his latest picture
in his cute grey-ish leggings
and today he's gone
suddenly I'm feeling some pain in my chest
it must've be even painful for the mother
to lose her first child
her bundle of joy
her angel
I hope you will be stronger sister
your son's in good hand now
Allah must've love him so much that he could not lend him to you too long
Jannah is for him for sure, InsyaAllah for you too.

May you be in peace, Aidan Iman....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sedihnya..huhu..insyaAllah syurga mmg milik baby 2..

Aku la said...

sedihnya.. wat happened?

ladygirl said...

hurm.. dengarnya infection dlm blood. not sure what happen exactly, tapi baby tu demam few days jugak la. sedih kan? xleh imagine apa perasaan mak dia. *tsk*