Tuesday 25 March 2008

tag2!!

well..as usual kene tag ngn my bestie fren, cik Mai. huhu.. tak pernah aku tag dia..asek dia je tag aku..


-THE RULES-
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
- List (8) random facts about yourself and
- Tag (8) people.


-INTRODUCTION-
First Name – Awanis
Nickname – Abby, Awan, Wanis
Name you wish you had – used to wish for Anita like my elders.now not nemore. I love my name!
What do people normally mistake your name as- it surprised me a lot that no one had ever mistaken my name. I couldn’t remember if there’s any.
Birthday-26 Nov 1987
Birthplace – kuantan, pahang.
Time of Birth – 11.30 am.
Single or taken – single n lovin’ it
Zodiac sign - sagittarius


-YOUR APPEARANCES-
How tall are you – 163 cm
Wish you were taller – yes
Eye color – dark brown.
Eye color you want – green but dark brown is ok.
Natural Hair color – black
Current Hair color - black
Short or long hair – it’s a secret unrevealed. :P
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color – neva!
Curly,Straight,Wavy – wavy~~~
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – December last year.not so dramatic but…ehehe..
Glasses or contacts – contacts during the day, glasses during the night
Do you wear make-up – no. on special occasion only
Ever had hair extensions – neva!
Paint your nails – only henna allowed


-IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER-
What color eyes – any color oso can.hehe.
What color hair – black or dark brown
Shy or Outgoing –I prefer the shy one
Looks or personality – personality
Sexy or Cute – kawaii is a must! Hihi.
Serious or Fun – serious. But not too serious. Must atleast have some sense of humor.
Older or Younger than you – older or by the same age
A turn on – sweet smile and beautiful hand.hurm.
A turn off – perasan hensem. Wpun mmg ensem. Haha.


-THIS OR THAT-
Flowers or Chocolate – flowers.roses.white.
Pepsi or Coke – coke
Rap or Rock – slow rock
Relationship or One night stand – relationship[
School or Work – confuse?
Love or Money – love. Money destroys life!
Movies or Music – music
Country or City – City. I’m a town girl. But I one day I would like to settle down in the country side.
Sunny or Rainy days – depends on the situation.
Friends or Family – family comes first


-HAVE YOU EVER-
Lied – pernah. Terpaksa.
Stole something – erk.pernah.time kecik2.
Smoked – once.time kecik2 gk.tak sedap~
Hurt someone close to you – hurm.yes.so sorry~
Broke someone’s heart – yes, I never forget this.
Had your heart broken – yes and haven’t overcome it yet *sigh*
Wondered what was wrong with you – always
Wish you were a prince/princess – yeah, there’s that time.
Liked someone who was taken – oooh. Hate to say yes.
Shaved your head – nope.
Been in love - yes
Used chopsticks – expert nih
Sang in the mirror to yourself – haha.mestilah pernah.
Ever cried over someone – yes. Long ago and safely kept in my life history book.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself – yeah. I would like to have Einstein’s brain. and Pablo Picasso hand.
Do you think you’re attractive – erkkk. *shy*
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose – sleeping beauty. I always thought people look cute when they woke up from sleep. ;D
Do you play any sports – yeah. Tennis. And recently into yoga. Basketball.


-FAVORITES-
Flower – roses.
Candy – white chocolate Ritter Sport
Song – I don’t really care about the type of the song. I only care about the lyrics and mostly how it blends to the song.
Scent – moon flower by the body shop
Color – green
Movie – fictions, romantic comedy, action
Singer – Kelly clarkson
Words – eh? Aish!
Junk food – cheezel.
Website – saifulislam.com
Lotion – nivea whitening
Animal – kucing. my Kiut n my Miut.



nak tag sape??

argh maleh nk pikir..huhuuh..rules are made to be broken!! yeah!!

No comments: