Monday 24 November 2008

...craving...

I was craving for cheese cake. and there is some times when I was craving for something I intend to make it myself. so that was what I make yesterday - a cheese cake. this craving-thingy had happen lots of time (croissant bread, mashed potatoes, donuts, lasagna etc etc) and I usually show it to people when my attempts succeeded. so enjoy this picture!


[xde mixer.kene pakai tangan.angahhh pulangkan mixer!!]

[first time wat kek sendiri]

[hasilnya..leh la kan utk beginner..ngeh]

[adunan byk sgt..so leh wat 2 loyang..yg ni bentuk love]

well. walaupun ini hasil kerja sebab mengidam, actually I'm doing this to show my love to my family and to cheer them up. since there left only me, Amir, Mama n Papa, I treasure lots of my quality time with them. despite the 4 of us are feeling happy for Along and Angah when they're facing their new phase of life, I know that somehow we felt "different", things are not the same anymore and I know that sooner or later, my turn will come (insyaAllah). so I don't want to waste any minute of my life making them sad, instead I want to always make them smile. and trying on my recipe is one of my way showing them my love.

and this is how we spent our supper last night. cheese cake and teh-o kurang manis. just perfect.



highlight : mama kata cheese cake rasa da ok. tp saya tak puas lagi sbb tak rasa cheese sgt. membayangkan cheese cake tu akan jadi cam moist2 cam kat kedai. takpe2.. lenkali try lg.. =)



2 comments:

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

ohh.. bak kata kawan angah, si mister-cake... cheesecake sedap kalo steam kan dia, bukan bake.. nnt try okeh! ada dpt recipe dia hari tu tp x salin.. hihihi.. xpe, anytime leh mintak balik.. :P

p.s. mana ada angah amik mixer kt umah!! pastu, pulangkan heart-shape loyang kek kuu!! huhuhu.. :P

p.s.s. sape yg preggy, sape yg ngidam nih? hehehe..

ladygirl said...

no no.. i mean bekas mixer tu..
mixer mmg la ada kt umah..
nk recipe yg steam tuu!! hehe