Monday 10 November 2008

...they touched my heart...

its 12.20 a.m.
I'm studying in the hall.
the TV's switched on playing Little Miss Sunshine.
I get distracted sometimes.
and suddenly my Papa came down
bringing his pillows and blanket saying
"Papa tido sini [depan TV, atas karpet] teman Abby blaja okey?"
oh oh.
after a few minutes
Mama came down
and take her place beside Papa.
oh oh oh oh
this just felt like the old time, when I was young
I was 13
and was sent to the boarding school
and never felt this ever since.
they don't need to do this actually
as I'm big enough to feel scared studying alone
but they really make me touched!
and I never felt happier =)


highlight :I should study and make my Mama and my Papa proud of me. kinda felt guilty for finishing the time to post this and letting them making their back aches sleeping on the hard floor, but it can't be helped.
they really touch my heart! luv u ma pa!

3 comments:

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

ohh.. they always touched my heart too! without them knowing, i adore them.. tp tu lah.. anak 2nd ni kan degil n 'control' sket.. mana nak tunjuk kasih-sayang sgt.. pastu sume org ingat lain! apearrr.. anyhow, sy sgt touching2 tau lately.. tatau nape! hahahahahaha.. peace!!

kem salam mama papa okeh! :D

Adeen said...

ish2, penat2 diaorg teman ko, die sempat tulis blog plak. hehe! the miracle that is parents. cherish them s long s u can!

Merentas Horizon said...

giles aa..i touch also la..raser cm tgk drama lak..haha~stdy atm deh!kali ni xdpt la nk tgk sambngn drama tu sbb kt kolej kan..:)