Thursday 6 November 2008

Life is about making decisions

Life is about making decisions.

I have been making tough decisions since I was a little kid.

Its has become like part of my life.

Those decisions about which school I should enter

About which university I should further my study

A decision about what course should I take

A decision about continuing to pursue my dreams or just forget about it

Decision on my life pathway

Decision on my future career

Decision about choosing one instead of the other [believe me..this happens quite for a few time]

Decision to safe one’s life or choose to be selfish [this is the hardest among all]

And yet, I still do not find an easier way to make a decision on a tough matter.

Decision which mistakes are not forgiven nor should it be regretted.

Now I’ve to make another decision on….'something' which they shouldn’t be revealed here..because..it is for me to deal with it and for me face the outcome, but I must say this is quite a life-or-death decision.

All u have to do is just pray that I’m making the right choice.

I’m afraid though..No,No,No, I’m freaked out!

What if things go wrong after that? Oh oh.

Just pray for me.

To my dear self, be patient, be brave, hang in there~

Highlight : now I know how she feels about this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl!
decision ape?
tak cite pun.
meh meh cte.
mane taw kot2 aku bole tolong decide kn,teheheee.
sometimes u can be so indecisive,so,let me help here. :D

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

who is SHE? angah kah?? agagaga.. aper cerr babe? indecisive la plak ek.. :P :P

Merentas Horizon said...

so suspen..may i knoe what decision?