Tuesday 25 November 2008

...i heart DC...

oh no.
I've become so obsessed with Daniel Craig since I watch the new 007 series Quantum of Solace.
every time I saw his face on a commercial adverts I would stop for few seconds saying "oh oh he's so hot" [dalam ati je lar] In my eyes he's nothing near handsome compared to the previous 007, Pierce Brosnan, but he got this one kind of "machoness" that makes him even better than Pierce Brosnan.

[Daniel Craig - the new 007]

today I went to MidV with Along, Amir and Kak Afzan [Along's friend]. Amir was still doing his survey on Nokia N85 - which he intend to buy end of this year [using Mama's money of course]. So, I joined him cuci2 mata sambil berangan2 kalau2 aku dapat a brand new phone. hehe. suddenly my eyes caught an advert showing the handphone used by Daniel Craig in his new film. At that time I suddenly become like "oh oh. I want SE C902!!" but I still look for good specs okeh. and it was good!! please search for yourself k? I can only provide the pictures. Hehe.


[james bond limited edition titanium silver SE C902]

cantik kan? nak nak nak!! ada sesape nak hadiahkan? pleaseee..ehe..

and late this evening we went to Big Apple Donuts & Coffee. we bought it for 1/2 dozen. only after I've choosed all 6 pieces of donuts, guess what I see? "Moonraker - James Bond's favorite coco pops" haih.

[Moonraker - James' Bond favorite]


u should know what I do next rite? apa lagi? of course la I add another RM2 for that Moonraker! haha. ;D

highlight : if its really his favorite, then i must say he gotta good taste. wahaha. how do i get rid of this obsession? I heart DC!

6 comments:

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

gerdixxx!!! pergi midv jalan2 x ajak angah!! huhuhu.. angah keje kol 4pm.. boley je nk join jalan2.. jahatt! keji tak ajak.. huhhuhu.. *preggy mommy yg emo x tentu pasal* :P :P

ladygirl said...

syhhh..preggy mommy shouldn't swear so much..the baby can hear u.. ahax! ala timing kamu keje unpredictable la..plus kamu mesti mls bgn pagi..and like most ppl said..1st trimester ni kene hati2..payah plak nk jaga preggy mommy time shopping nti.. ;P

Anonymous said...

aku ad tgk aritu hp c902 tu,mmg smart pon,5 MP pnye gmba,cun aa,aku rs smart and stylo,nipis plak tu,beli la wey :P sony E plak tu,mantap beb! hahaha.dlm 1300 dh dpt da.

ladygirl said...

yeah..i tot of subscribing maxis postpaid leh dpt phone tu murah sket..dlm 1099..heee..

Anonymous said...

eeyyyy,maxis? for real?? yay! cpt cpt tuka pls,sng aku nk subscribe ko dlm extra 10 friend aku,hihi.

Merentas Horizon said...

1099??what the..uhuks!okeyh..no wonder cik terlalu mghrpkn ptptn segera dapat..