Thursday 9 December 2010

everybody’s wrong


i think i have an artistic side in me
i love quoting songs
but its not to the extent that i could create my own songs yet
i love instruments
too bad i quit my piano class years ago
now when i'm thinking of learning again
my keyboard seems not working
life is short
too much things that we want to do
but so little time we got
also learning is costly nowadays
guess i just continue on quoting the songs
and maybe when this hectic part of my life ended
i'll start thinking of learning again
we never actually stopped learning after all....


current song that i felt so close to me:


"We succumbed to our demons of sadness
people are evil if they’re different from us
no one understand no one, so everybody’s wrong
we all justified ourselves, so everybody’s right."

Wani Ardy)

p/s: i'm in gloomy mood. i can't explain myself. too bad eyy?

No comments: