Saturday 28 May 2011

Years From Now

Assalamualaikum.

I cannot help but to post an entry tonite. The reason is because of this song! I had to post it and share it here after I heard Aizat sang them in AF. Oh my! I love it to bits! :D I just heard it for the first and quickly googled for the lyrics. You really nailed it Aizat, great job!


Aizat – Years From Now Lyrics

What will I be years from now
What will I wear, how will I look
I think too much, I think too much

Sometimes it’s scary over thinking
What you have or haven’t done
You think too much, you think too much

Will the rain smell the same
Will our loosing treacherous game
And the star much shine
The colours seem so blurry
Will I end up all alone
Without a shoulder to cry on

What will I be years from now
I have answered them but none have answered me
And when my time has come
I hope my last seconds in this life will have you
Will have you

Will the rain smell the same
Will our loosing treacherous game
And neglect most people who
Seems so worthy


p/s: Or I'm being biased? Coz I love all of his song, he's so talented! OMG. tak sangka rupanya aku minat Aizat. :DD

2 comments:

ct nasyrah said...

this song mmg best la..try search kat utube tadi

SaMihaH said...

haha.. mha pn dgr kat AF gak.. :)

kagum dgn dia dpt kuruskan bdn tuh.. hehee.. smart je..